Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 1:34 PM

Photo_4

I will be missing my friends alot and Miss Willson a lot because it is the last day of school.But everybody brung presents so she won”t be so so sad.Some people brung her food instead of presents. But guess what Miss Willson did at the end of the day.She gave us a book with a book mark and a sun paper sun but it is fake.The title of the book ses no more pencles no more books no more teachers dirty looks.I will miss my teacher alot. By Carlysha

 
Photo_2Photo_1Photo_3

I will miss my  friends and Miss.Willson   so much at school  so much and Miss. Dolling too so much  I will miss school so much but I can swim at homeswing too but I will miss everywone so much at school I will still I will miss everywone so much at school so much.   By Katie

2 comments:

  1. I am sarry it was a sad day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sarry it was a sad day. But today is a good today.

    ReplyDelete