Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 11:30 PM
Open House is one of my all-time favorite days of the year.  Every professional should have a day when clients come in the door giggling and excited, full of hugs and smiles!  It was wonderful to see everyone, to meet new friends and families and to gear up for the school year together!  

New friends Azariana, Stephene, Thomas and McKenna.

Kathryn is excited to meet a new friend, McKenna.

Kyle and Kara share smiles!

Taya and Taylor are thrilled to be in the same class!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs Koehn,
    Thank you for creating this wonderful blog! I love it! I look forward to utilizing this a tool to remain informed since Peter tells me he " can't remember" when I ask him what he did at school every day! Thank you for these wonderful things and the cute pictures!
    Sincerely,
    Hannah Hawes
    AKA Peter's Mom lol:)

    ReplyDelete