Thursday, May 23, 2013

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 12:02 PM

Every day if we get to go outside and it’s not raining my friends Hailey ,Taylor and Ryleigh and me play Vampire’s i’m the baby and Taylor’s the mom and Hailey is my pet bat her name is Batty Ryleigh is.........well everything  sometimes she’s Puppy the pet dog sometimes she’s my aunt .


We play parts of Vampire’s sometimes Hailey,Taylor and Ryleigh chases me case i got away or i’m sleepwalking. Other times we play Vampire’s the other way we get on the marygoround and I get sleepy and i sleepwalk and I wake up and try to get away.


I love playing Vampire’s because it’s fun infact i hope we go out today so we can play Vampire’s ! When we play Vampire’s i feel like an actor . Me Hailey, Taylor and Ryleigh are best friends . - by Delaney

0 comments:

Post a Comment