Friday, January 24, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 5:40 PM
Hi my name is Sophie.I love my family so much.  I love my family sooooooo much that my brother loves me too.I like school so much.When ever someone is after me or kidnapping me i shout mom or yell. by Sophie
hi my name is billy. I like to send time with my family. like to go sledding or swimming and Ilike to go to my grandma’s and  grandpa’s and I like to play hide go seek and go to the zoo and I like to look at tree’s and take note’s about them. by Billy

  I went sledding it was soooo fun . and my family came to. it was fun by Prestyn

Hello  every body i got a late present for a reason? It has 20 dollars! Cool. I have five books of the SpiderWick Chronicles i finished one book. And 4 and a half to go now i had a wonderful so i have a deal.If i read all i get   - by Jaylen

my favorite color is purple and blue.another thing thats my favorite is food like pizza.  by Jared

hi my name is Ian I am going to blog about wen. My dad came back from Chacigo and came and pick`t me up at school and it.was my bruther`s birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Ian

hi my name is hannah.i am  new to this school. i like  this school a lot by Hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment