Saturday, February 1, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:53 AM
I was playing with my frend  Damean  we wore sleding down the big big hile so fast that we fliool out  af are sleds and fell into the snow and be came snow men so we went up the hile agen  and it haptind  agen   by Dylan 
My name is jose and it is school it and it is spoas to be a snowday but it is it a snowday  it is not a snowday it is a schoolday by Jose  

Hi my name is Kara.I was at Trinity.I had 7 kids in my class.Now I am at these school           I have meet a lot of friends there.Now there are 27 kids in my class. by Kara

hi my name is Prestyn .over the weekend i went to my grandma,s and grandpa,s  .i spent the night to and my cusyn came to it was fun .by prestyn .

Hi my  name is Sophie.My  faverite toy is Marie the cat.I know im going to make up words.I know im happy.I know my blog is great.Why do i have not finished my stories that have not been pubelished.I need to herey or i wont be finished.When i need help i yell and skream and shout.i wont to be done by Sophie

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment