Monday, March 5, 2018

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:25 AM
Mrs. Koehn is going to learn about ways to use technology in the classroom this week.
What are some ways you think we should use iPads in the classroom for learning?


If I were a teacher, I would use Raz Kids because it is reading.  By Riley J.

If I were a teacher, I would use the iPads for math games and reading games like Raz Kids.By Addison

If I were a teacher and my kids had trouble and I didn't know what to do I would use abc mouse.com because it helps kids learn. By Charlotte

If I was a teacher and had technology and had to teach the kids how to learn on them I would tell them to use ABC.com because it is a great learning thing to use. By Kit  

If I was the teacher I would let kids use ipads to help spell because they will learn how to spell the words. By Landon

If I was the teacher and I had to use a ipad to  teach the kids I would go to math games for them to learn math. by Alison

If I were the teacher the ipad game for learning would be Dreambox because it is a fun ipad learning game. By Aiden

If I was a teacher and they used the ipad then I would let them read books and play math games  and I would let them read and play learning games so they can learn math and reading. By  Natalie

If I was the teacher I wold do ipad games for lerning if I was the teacher. By Luke

If I were a teacher and if I had the ipads I wood teach kids on how to learn on the ipads. One of the aps. I wood have the app that has books on it and I wood have raz kids. Those wood be all the the aps that I wood have on my ipads. By Mayeli   

0 comments:

Post a Comment