Thursday, April 24, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:57 AM
Last month we started a mystery bio and we interviewed a random teacher and ask questions and she or he would answer the questions and we would write them down and after that we would write them down on a piece of draft paper and after you ask four classmates and you fixed your draft we were ready to publish and when you were done you could start a new draft.   When i interviewed my teacher it was my first grade teacher!I was suprised when i saw it was my first grade teacher and I was happy that i was back in my 1 grade classroom.Plus we got to do a thank you note to the teacher we interviewed.My teacher that i interviewed liked my thank you note that i sent to her alot!She enjoyed me back with her alot so did i but i can`t come back but if i stay here and wait for March again i hope i can interview her again alot!  - by Jaylen

Over Easter I’m going to have a lot of fun because I am staying at my cousin Jonathan,Kendall and Alexandra’s house and all my cousins will be there and were staying the night so we will be there on Sunday to have an easter egg hunt and play with my cousins.Were leaving on Saturday afternoon and the live 2 hours away from my house.I’m so excited for it because there house is so huge and they just moved in it 2 years ago.All my cousins names are Stella,Andrew Nate Michele,Onaca,Ross,Colin,Elenoar and last but not least the oldest cousin is……..Marissa. by Avery 
Once upon a time there was a spotted dog named Spot and one afternoon he met a black cat named Lilly and they talked a little bit and  told each other a little bit about themselves and then they finally became friends. So now they decided that they would go on an adventure to find a new home for them to live together. And so they walked and walked for a few days and on the weekend in the morning they met a brown and yellow and a very tall giraffe named Linsey.She asked them if they knew where the zoo was but they didn’t know where the zoo was. So they asked her what’s the zoo? Hah!Linsey was very shocked. You  don’t know what the zoo is! She said. The zoo is a place where homeless animals can go to live their lives. After a moment they clapped and they ask Linsey. Can we come to the zoo with you? Linsey thought for a minute and decided that it would be nice to have some friends and she told them that her reply was yes she wouldlike it if theycame on her adventure.So Linsey,Spot,and Lilly went  walking and walking                             untill on Wensdoy a week after they met they found the best greatest thing happend ...they found the zoo!So when you go to the zoo you might find Spot,Lilly,and Linsey. THE END! by Kolleana

We have an awesome new student that is nice and friendly, her name is Amelia. She came just yesterday and we were all excited to meet her. She rides my bus in the morning but on Wednesday I didn’t notice her but when I got off the bus she walked right to my classroom and I thought huh that must be Amelia! I was very excited to meet her and so was everyone else!! -by Avery

0 comments:

Post a Comment