Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 8:01 AM
What is your favorite fruit or vegetable?  Why is it your favorite?

My favorite fruit is a apple because that's how I lost my tooth. By Benny

My favorite fruit is a pumpkin because you can make a lot of things out of it. I like pumpkin pie and for Halloween you can make jack o lanterns. By Jude 

My favorite fruit is a pumpkin. A pumpkin has really good seeds. Pumpkin seeds are super good cooked. Pumpkins my favorite because they have super good tasting seeds. That is why it is my favorite fruit. By Sophia  

My favorite fruit is apples because sometimes I eat them after school and I eat them for breakfast before school! By Alex

My favorite fruit is a chary because when I go up north I can eat the charys. They  are so good! I eat all the charys. By Natalie  

My favorite fruit is an apple because they are juicey. By Bradley

My favorite vegetable is corn because it goes great with mashed potatoes and meat. Another reason corn is my favorite vegetable is because my mom makes it on Thanksgiving. By Christian 

My favorite fruit is a banana because it tastes smooshy and good. By Kami

My favorite food is an orange because they are a little sour for the juice. By Andrew  

My favorite fruit is bananas. I like that fruit because bananas are good. By Blayne

My favorite fruit an apple. An apple grows on a tree in an orchard. By Karleigh
                                             

0 comments:

Post a Comment