Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 11:56 AM
Can’t Wait Until Summer


So do you know how when you were or are a kid you, just can’t wait for summer well that’s me! So, the reason I just can’t wait for summer is because 1. I have my birthday at the end of June which is during the beginning of SUMMER 2. Before that I go to yogi bear water park and this year (actually the first year ever) my dads new girlfriend is coming(Tanya) 3. I get to go to Safari Joe’s with Tanya and my dad and my sister 4. And...I...I...GET TO GO TO SUMMER CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have 4 reasons to not wait until summer. Can you wait to be in summer? Why or why not?



By Elizabeth


P.S. Ask your kid if they can’t wait until summer


Summer is the best
Mse bubbles for fun
My favorite thing to do is ride a bike
My other favorite thing to do is ride 3 wheelers
Endless fun is on the line
Run outside and you will be as hot as an oven

Take the Beautiful weather in and enjoy it
Igloo no way summer fort yes way
More heat no thanks less heat sure
Exciting time summer is

by Elizabeth



Daisy By:Karleigh

 Do you have a dog like me???? I have a dog and I named her Daisy! Daisy is so adorable and cuddly and cute . I love her so much, she has a little wet puppy nose!!!!!!!!!!!DAISY IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I... just...can’t... wait...until... I...get...home…!!!!!!!!!
  If you play with her she will jump and bite in a playful way. Daisy is a Blue heeler puppy. Daisy is intelligent,annoying,smart,daring,young! I love her so much and she loves me back!


LEGO’S
                                                   By John

It’s fun to build creations with legos .You can even use your imagination when you build with legos .When I build with legos I use my imagination to build lego police and fire stations,also I build office buildings.If you build legos you can make creations however you want.


0 comments:

Post a Comment