Thursday, May 23, 2019

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 12:30 PM
   Fire Fighters
                                              By John

Did you know that FireFighters help the community and they save people’s homes from fire. Firefighters go to fire’s in fire engines.There are different kinds of fire engines.The pumper truck pumps water and doesn't hold water.The Tanker truck holds water , usually tankers hold 2,000 gallons of water. The ladder trucks use ladders to put out fires.



Yesterday it was my birthday so my mom and dad went to Walmart to buy a lot of cupcakes for the whole family to eat . My dad invited his cousin because we were having cheeseburgers‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍.I‍❤️‍‍cheeseburgers so much . Now I’m ten are ready.
I just wanna say thanks mom for the gift you got for me and dad and for letting me carry little tony on my birthday. I LOVE You ❤️ MOMMY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment