Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:38 AM
On Monday my mom went to the hospital because my little brother was born. His name is Juan Diaz but were calling him little Tony for short. Today my mom and dad are coming back from the hospital‍. The first time I looked at my new baby brother he looked like he was happy and bright. I’m so happy and glad that my mom had a little baby boy ! My life keeps getting better and better !       I love you little Brother By Mia


My little baby brother is so cute! My little baby brother has been home for only seven days now. Every night he cries but in the day he’s sleeping or awake. When he is awake he rather be laying down or my mom will carry him. I been dying to carry my baby brother but my mom said wait until I turn ten witch is in two days. I’m going to be so glad and HAPPY to see my little baby brother when I get home!  I LOVE my little baby brother so much! Your FAVORITE big sister Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment