Saturday, November 2, 2013

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:24 AM

Hi I am Emma.A and last night I had lots of fun .I went to my friends house.His name is calub.My cousin Presly came over to his house.I got to go trick or treating with them.I was a monster for Halloween.I had fun!We had lots of candy!Today I am going trick or treating a gen.

 

My name is Tyler i went trick or treating last night with my friend,s Jack Samy and airin.And i also went with my sister named Ava.

 

October 31 was Hallaween. It raind last year and this year. We had lots of diffrint costrum`s. My farit thing abowt Hallaween is to see all the costrum`s - by Maya

 

on october 31 was Halloween. i was a vampier.  By Prestyn

 

Yesterday on Halloween We Had  A Party  It Was Fun We Watched Something About Ice Age MeltDown My Faverite Character is Digeo Because He Is A Tiger. - by Jaylen

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment