Thursday, December 19, 2013

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 8:23 AM

Image
The music at the concert was good.Because they practiced hard.And they war dressed nice. And the light  made me not see my family. I loved the concert. by Teagen

 

 

Image
Tuesday December 17 it was the second grader’s concert there  was a lot of people.and we sang up up up and away .and we sang 5 more songs it was fun .  By Prestyn     

Image

I had a concert  on Tuesday the 16t.My hair was curled I had a pretty dress on me.It was the best day ever in my life.We sang alot of songs.I was good at everything.The musicwas really super good.  Ihad stage fright .I was really scared about the show.The lights were  really bright I could  barely see.  Love Macy

Image

Hi I am EmmaA mery christmas to all of you .Today  is Friday December 6 2013. Tommorow I get to see my cousin and maybe get a christmas tree and decerate my house .We will play and play and play it.     
Image

December 17 was our classes concert at the Paw Paw High School and it was awesome.My class was really good and all of the other second graders were awesome too.All of the second graders sang and did the hand motions for the Littlest Reindeer concert.I was nervous at first but then I was’ nt .My music teacher is also the best because she did all the work.That’ s my first  concert as a second grader. Emma K.
Image


Image

Merry christmas everyone I hope you all have happy holidays and I will too.And if you dont I wish you a berry merry christmas.My name is Avery and im in second grade and my teachers name is Mrs.Koehn.[Kane].Please stay warm and have fun in the snow and drink hot coacoa.

ImageImage
Tuesday the 17.My class had a cesrt.We sligs. One slig was klid The littelstes rader.And up up up and a wain.  and we sing 6 miyc.My terel tlok list a pikrs.The End a sti the pfomis we drob in   frunt af the ghdbesinis. My tlok was hae meto and my cles.  By Cameron



Image

The class (and the whole second grade) did an awesome job at their concert!  They smiled and sang and danced and brought the holiday spirit to all!  We all loved seeing the kids dressed up and showing off their talents on stage!  Thanks to Ms. Goodenough, our Music and Drama teacher for all her hard work putting our performance together!  Thanks also to all the families, grandparents and friends who attended the concert!  We wish you all the Happiest of holiday seasons! 

2 comments:

  1. This was wonderful to get more pictures of their wonderful performance. What the students wrote was so nice to read. You sure are great at keeping us updated on what the bugs are doing. It means a lot to Grandparents like us. Tom and Nancy McKenzie

    Sent from my iPhone

    >

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love singing. By:Vanessa L

    ReplyDelete