Monday, October 30, 2017

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:26 AM
If you were making a movie from the book Charlotte's Web,
 is there anything you would change about the story?


I whud chanej Cherlit would not die. By Dominick

I would make it that Chariott dusit die. by Jonathan

If I were to make the meove Charlottes Web  I wood make Fern be able to talk to every one. By Charlotte

If I made the movie I would change that  Charlotte died in the book because it makes me cry. By Riley J

If I could change the book I would make a picher on each page because I could amagin better. By Aiden

If I made the movie of Charlott’s  Web then I would change how they look to make them look cooler. By Landon

I do not like Charlotte diys after the party ended becuz Willbar miss Charlotte. by Gunnar

What I would change from Charlotte’s Web is that I would change the part when Charlotte dies because it is super duper sad and I cried so bad. By Addison

One thing I want to change at the end of the story is Charlotte dieing. by Carter

What I would change from Charlotte’s web is the author would not put so many web’s with words in it but it is okay. What I would also change from the book is not give so many details about Templeton going to the dump getting scraps for Charlotte's Web. That is what I would change if I were the author.    By Kit

If I would change something in Charlotte web I would chang when Frane and her mom and Dad want to the karnvir because I don't like when a different pig got the gold medal.by mayeli   

0 comments:

Post a Comment