Monday, October 2, 2017

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 7:30 AM
What is something you are not good at...YET, but you want to get better at? 
How will you get better?


One thing I am not good at yet is math. The stradjy that will help me is lisning and learning. By Charlotte

One thing I am not good at yet is getting all of my challenge words right on my spelling test. I will get better by practicing every week on my spelling test. By Hayden

I am not good at telling time yet. But I will get better at it if I keep on trying when we do it together. By Kit.

One thing I’m not good at yet is doing subtraction. But I can get better at subtraction by practising. By Riley J.

I am not good at jumping off the swings. But I will get better by practicing. By Addison

One thing I am not god at yat is spaling. I will get beter at spelling because I will practice at it. By Mayeli.

I am not good at spelling yet. One way I can pratis is to do them at home. By Aiden.

One thing that I Am not good at yet is spec. I will practice by Jonathan.

I am not good at reading yet.  I will pracktis reading evere week. By Riley M.

One thing I am not good at yet is math. I will get better at math because I can practice and practice. by Landon.

I am not good at spel yet and I am wreck on it. By Luke

One thing I am not good at is math. But I will get better by practicing  by Ava .

I i,m not good at spelling yet. i will get better at  it soon and my satadgye is caot by ones. By Parker

I'm not good at reading yet. I will get better by prasting. By Gunnar

One thing I am not good at yet is sepchracshen.I will get better because I will practise.  By Carter

1 comment:

  1. Makes your heart melt! We see all your improvement everyday:) Keep it up B.U.G.S !!!

    ReplyDelete