Monday, February 12, 2018

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:23 AM
Today we learned from about our town's drinking water.  Representatives from the Water Conservation District and the Village of Paw Paw gave a presentation that really helped us better understand our water system, whether we live in town or in the country.
We learned where water comes from and how we can protect it.  The students then blogged about how they can protect our water and how they can use less of it.

 One way I can keep water clean is to not use oil. A way I could use less water is to turn off the water when I am brushing my teeth. By Addison

I am going to use less water by not keep the water on when I brush my teeth. I will not let my dad put oil in the grass. Riley J


One thing I can do to save water is to shut the water off when I am brushing my teeth. One thing I can do to keep the water clean is to not put oil on the grass.    Brennan

I can help water stay clean by not putting bad chemicals in it. I can use less water by turning the sink off when I am brushing my teeth. By Hayden

One way I can keep water clean is by not backwashing. One way I can use less water is by not leaving the water on when I brush my teeth. By Charlotte

One way I can keep water clean is not to put oil down the sink. Another way I can keep water clean is by not putting other bad things down the sink. One thing I can do to use less water is to not keep the water running when I am brushing my teeth. Another way I can do to use less water is by not using not using as much water when I am washing my hands. By Kit  

One thing I can do to help clean the water is do not put dirt in it.I can also save the water by turning off the water when I brush my teeth. By Jayden

I will help make the water clean when I grow up. I will use less water by keeping the sink off while I brush my teeth. By Carter

One of the things I will do to keep the water clean is tell people to not pollute the water.The way to use less water to shower less often. By Dominick

One thing I can do to keep water clean is to not pulut. One thing I can do to use less water is to turn the sink off while brushing. By Landon

I will use less water when I brush my teeth and I will stop putting bad water in. by Gunnar

 One thing I would do to clean water is to never use oil.And also if I had to save water I would take quick showers . by Alison

One thing that I know that I will keep the water clean is you dont keep the water runing  Another thing that if you brush your teeth is when you turn off the water you save water. By Parker  

How I think we can keep water clean is to not pulute so much.How I think we can not use that much water is to turn off the water when i brush my teeth every day. by Natalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment