Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 11:23 AM

You can fly. You see miny  crechers . You cud see yor Franids  in spase. You can osow fand a rockitsip . it wood be nis to be an astronaut.I hop Shayla will be a astronaut. And  I wot to be a astronaut .And that is my story in spase. - by Kourtney

I  would like  to be an astronaut that  could explor space. When you are in space you will need a helmet  and put a suit  on to. As an astronaut I would like to bounce  on the Moon and look at the stars in the sky to. On the moon it can be vary, vary fun !!!  On the moon thare are many things that you could do. That is my things  About being an astronaut . Its fun being an astronaut. I love astronauts. -by Krysti

If I was an astronaut I would be happy. I would look for moon rocks. I would have fun. I would look for people. I would wear a suit. I would wear a helmet. I would bounce. -by taylor

I   want  to   be  an   astronaut    because   I  could   drive  the  space   ship  and  when   I  don’t   have   my  seat  belts  because  I  could    be   floating  in  the  space   ship.  I   even   get  to  eat   in  the   space   ship  I   would   bounce  in  the  moon  .I    go   back  home     I    even  will  planets  in  space  and   I    drive  the   rocket - by Moises 

0 comments:

Post a Comment