Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:17 AM

What would you  need to take on a camping trip?  I would take toys and  books lots of books and hair stuff  . most  I need food and water  .  Ill need stuff for my dog like a leash and food and water. Ill need bikes for me and my brothers Kacey and Dylan .  we need helmets and ne pads and  elbow pads and that’s what ill take – by Delaney


I would bring my pillow and my sleeping bag. And I woud bring my ipod. And I woud bring my big bowsy ball. And Iwoud bring my tv. – by Trevor

I would berg my bike and my toys and my fishing pole and my dogs and my cat and my clos and my pogamas and my coperter and my babey cats and a leshe and food the babye cats and my big cat and food for my big dog and my bmx and my best hat and my best frog and  my friends and my dad and my mom and  my big blacet and my glofvs  and my pilos and my vampire teth and my faveret places and my big dinsoer and my faveret pogamos and my elbowl and my good favret good cats and my big dog hows good and my babye frogs and my big  toys dinsoy and my cats and my babye – by Payton

0 comments:

Post a Comment