Thursday, September 20, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:25 AM

I would take sum water, apples, milk and a stuffed animal and a pillow and a blanket if I went into space. I would take my family if I could so I would not be scared and bring my

Friend to. I wished I could bring my dads family if thay would like to. -By Krystiana

I  wish I  could drive the space ship and I would like to be an astronaut because I could bring my puppy dog .It also my puppy dog will fly in the  rocket or I could call the rocket space ship. – by Moises

I would take a dog with me .I would take a water boterl . I would take a astronaut with me. I wood ciduv be scary.If i wint in to space. If I  wos a astronaut my dog wood be flying. -By Kourtney.

I would bring water. I would bring my stuffed animal. I would bring my family if I could.

I would bring a pillow. I would bring a blanket. I would bring my dogs if I could.

I would bring math facts.  –by Taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment