Thursday, February 20, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 12:06 PM


Today is full of excitement because all the second graders went to beauty and the beast.It was crazy and all the high schoolers were great.I think everyone loved it,well I did because all the high schoolers created everthing that was in the show.It was amazing and really funny.All the second and third graders had to sit for a long time.The real show is on friday and I think I’m going to the show again.Beauty and the beast twice because my daddy got my family tickets for it.I loved it and I really enjoyed it.We had to take a bus and that’s  my trip to the show.by Emma k



Today is 2014 we went to beauty and the beast. All the high schoolers and middle schoolers played. Mrs Koehn’s nease was in the play. Next year my brother named Alex might be in the play. the beast and Bell kissed at the end of the play. I got to sit by Mrs Koehn my teacher because I was at the end of the line. by Maya



Today we went to Beauty and the Beast. It was the best play iv, seen in a long time.
my teacher’s nease is in the play . It was very long.the At the end  bell and the beast
kissed. It was gruse it was cool .by prestyn.



Today we went to the high school to see a play for Beauty and the Beast ,it was good and funny because  it was kinda at the end of the story when it was funny.Oh.There’s another thing I want to say is that Mrs Koehn’s nease was in the play as a plate.There might be some more thing’s I want to talk about.One thing I want to talk about is that at the end of the story Bell kissed the Beast, and it was gruse  when they kissed.Oh.One more thing is that the play was the best play ever.That’s all I wanted to say.By.By the way my name is Zoie.



Ges want I saw beauty and the beast!My favorite part was when they kissed!!! But everybody said ewwww. My teacher ask Belle if she acally kissed the beast … she said yes and my class said awwwww. Any way I got some new books today they are  called Destiny the rock star fairy and the other one is By the shores of silver lake its part of  the Little house in the big woods seris. by Kolleana


Thanks so much to Mr. Perkins, the entire cast and the crew of Beauty and the Beast for letting us come see the performance today!  We loved it (well, all but the kissing part!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment