Thursday, December 13, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:40 AM

Topic: Write about an animal that goes hunting for its prey

Once I saw a cheetah  hunt an animal. It was on Netflix. The cheetah  cetched a monkey. It was cool  to see. It was danger for the baby cheetah. It was nice for the baby cheetahs to go home. That  is nice. I was happy. I saw a bat eat  a mouse. It was gross. I am never seeing it a gen. By Dominick

Once a time there was a cheetah and that cheetah ate a pig I said that I was so sorry for your sister   is in a good please. I am so sorry for your lost one   I said to the pigs crying. And then all of a sudden I   herd a big ss it was a snake NO please to not eat a another Animal so he walked away ya evry one yeld you saved my town you are a hereow .By Kourtney 

   A animal goes hunting. It  can hunt for fish or deer. The animal can also eat pig and other animals .If your pet ran awayyou might findhim – by Phoebe

0 comments:

Post a Comment