Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:07 AM

WaCkY WeDnEsDaY WrItInG!  Today we tried something new!  We rolled two of our story cubes to give us a story starter!  Today we rolled a clock (that said 4:00) and a footprint.  The students had to write a story using those two things!  They were so creative!  

My story about my wacky Wednesday .At four o ..clock they saw a foot print out side of the door way they where scared  they  tiped toe away very fast and they ran to the phone  and called the 911  and they came to the house. They found the foot print  they looked at it for a secened   and they  looked .he looked at the peoples  foots  they said I don’t know  who it is . The people  stared  at  him they left the room  and they cry .They din’t like him  at all they  said thank you  he left the house .They sat down and they cry hard as they can they stopped crying and they left the house and they moved out of the house . by Lindy

My  story  is  about  a  clock  that   found  foot  steps  on  the  ground.  He  sied  I   will  find   the  crock  sied the  clock. I  will  like  to  find  him  if the  crock  is if is far  are  low.  I   will   look   left  are  right  sied  the  clock .  So  the  clock  ran  to  the  end  of  the  track.  The  clock  was  looking  in  the  middle  of  the window  he  saw  a  crock  with  a  cat  in  his  hands.  Wen   the  crock  looked  at  the  window  he  came  down  the  sament.  By  SAM         

Once upon a time there was a clock that was at four a clock. It had a foot on it that was kind of wacky. I was about to say what kind of clock is that. My mom said I don’t know what kind of clock that is. I lighted because it is a combnashon of a clock and a foot print. My mom said are you shar about that. I said yes I am shar mom because the foot is on the clock. My mom lighted because she thaut that somewan stepped on it. By Cheyenne

0 comments:

Post a Comment