Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 7:40 AM

Topic: Write a letter to someone you care about

I love Miss Wilson and you are the best teacher that I could ever have in my hole intire life and I love you so much. I love my family because you guys are the best family that I could have because you do things for me and I do things for you.  By Krystiana

    I love my mom. She loves me too! She loves me so much. That it is hard to explain.  She is in my family too! So I get to see her every day! I am glad my is in my family. I need my mom in my family. She lives with me also.  That is my story about my mom. By: Taylor

When   I   was   at   my    Grandmas   house     I    wrote    a     letter    it    said    Dear  Grandma     I   love    you.  By Megan

When I was three I wrote a letter to my mom .  It said : Dear mom , I love writing to you and  all that lovable  stuff love Delaney  like that . but when I got older I started not doing it so I don’t do it anymore . It was fun !! Do you do it to your family ? You should do it if you don’t ! I’ll give you a hint if you put the word love in it your mom would smile.  By-  Delaney

0 comments:

Post a Comment