Friday, April 12, 2013

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 12:48 PM

Topic: Friday Free Choice Write!

Today I’m righting about my best friends Taylor and Delaney. They are wonderful Friends Taylor is blogging about me right now .

 Both of my friends are veary  kind  they are the tipe of friends  - Hailey   

I am writing about my friend. Her name is Hailey. We are best friends forever. Hailey is blogging too. I love to blog! It’s the best thing in the whole world besides being in Mrs.Koehn’s class. She is the best teacher ever because she is so nice! I think that Hailey  loves blogging! Just like me! I am so happy to be friends with Hailey. By Taylor

I like Jeff Gordon’s nascar number 24 because he had won allot of champion cups at the Daytona 500. Kasey Kahne was number 5 he traded with Mark Martin and Kasey Kahne was now number 9. Danica Patrick was new to the races because they wanted her to be number 10 and she stayed at the races from the Daytona 500 and the miller 400 and the brickyard 400 and the coca cola 600 and other races from the Daytona 500. Jeff Gordon was famous and he was a big show off when he won allot of champion cups at allot of races from the Daytona 500.  By  Moises

                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment