Thursday, November 13, 2014

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 7:57 AM
My First and Favorite Sleepover


One day I played with my friend Ashley.Ashley and I played at Ashley’s house in  their basement.We were playing with Ashley’s pollys.We also played on Ashley’s xbox three sixty.We played just dance disney party and disney infinity.Just then  Ashley’s mom Michelle called us up for lunch.We went upstairs and for lunch Ashley had a peanut butter and butter sandwich.I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Michelle said’’please eat outside girls’’.When we went outside we said ‘’this is great’’.They were delicious.Ashley’s mom told us to play outside once we were finished eating and had put away our dishes.When we went and played outside I had my bike.We rode our bikes in the hot,shady,grassy yard.We rode around Ashley’s house a couple of times then Ashley and I asked Ashleys mom if we could play inside after we played outside for an hour biking, swinging and flipping.Ashley’s mom said ‘’sure.’’When we went inside Ashley and I played  on Ashley’s iPad mini then we went downstairs and played with Ashley’s pollys again.Just then Ashley’s sister came down stairs.Her name is Alyson.She said ‘’come up stairs.We asked ‘’why?’’ She said ‘’just come on.’’So then we went up stairs and Ashley’s dad was there.Her dad had got a new job.Ashley said ‘’wow dad!’’When they were done  talking Ashley and I rode our bikes to my house it was fast and fun.Ashley’s mom followed us on their golf cart.Ashley and I played for about an hour or two.Ashley and I could hear our mom,s talking but we had no idea what they were saying.But then I cracked open my door.When I cracked it I heard Ashley and I were going to have a sleepover.I ran out of my room and ran outside.I screamed ‘’AWESOME!!’’Ashley and I played some more then I packed up two of my bags.Ashley and I rode our bikes back to Ashley’s house.We ate together.Finally it was time for bed.But I could not sleep.So I tried reading but that did not work.I tried sleeping on Ashleys bed but that did not work.So finally Ashley and I went to Ashley’s mom.She said ‘’go to Alysons room and sleep in her bed.’’We went to Alyson’s bed.We played some music.It was Cristmas music.We fell asleep with the music.We had fun.But in the morning Ashley and I woke up  and smelled the sweet smell of pancakes.Ashley said her mom made plain pancakes.We asked if Michelle would make chocolate chip pancakes.She said’’yes.’’ We said ‘’thank you.’’We ate and we ate then we got dressed and brushed our teeth then I packed up my bags and then I rode home.Ashley came home with me.so then we played together.At eleven’o’clock Ashley had to go home because Tyler my brother had an away football game.I said ‘’good bye.’’ Ashley said ‘’have fun at the game hope you win and we can have another sleepover some time.’’I said ‘’I hope so to for both.’’  - by Taya

Taya is seven years old and lives in Mattawan with her mom, dad and brother.  She was thinking of her best friend and while she was thinking, she decided she wanted to write about her first sleepover.  When Taya grows up she hopes to become an author. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment