Monday, January 14, 2013

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:39 AM

Topic:  Why are friendships valuable?

They  are   valuable   to   me   because   they   play   with   me .  by Megan

Friendships are important to me because my friend hugs me every time I see him. by Larz

Friendships are important because if I wanted to play with someone and a friend came up and says she is my  friend. That is called bullying. Then if I said we can share friends. She said no so then we made an agreement. I said if you won’t be my friend then you will only have one friend. She said huh. By Carlysha

Friendships are important because we can hide our treasures that are important to us. Friendships are important because if you don’t use friendship you can hart other peoples feelings inside there hart. by Krystiana   

0 comments:

Post a Comment