Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 10:12 AM

Topic: Write a story using the words, "photo" and "plane". 

 

Once I was on a plane  to go to Arezona beckaus  my Unkle Rick lives in Arazona  so when we got  done  there  we flue back home it was a fun trip .The next day we whent to get a photo. By Audrie

 

 

I yust to like a plan like me and my brother bild like a bed we haved are old bed fron are ant conny. I put photos to my granpa when he lives in celforn. I was on a plan in a town that is very far like hawiey is far but it is not that. So I mist him. My other granpa he was in a plan he saw us and we wer like a little ant he said yep. But I put photos like I said I missed you I have not seen you like for a month now he said I missed you to. When my sister was in dekader I rited a letter that said wer have you been she said with my dad Trevor then I said ok I get it now you are in dekaed she said yes. So I put my letter to my sister Kyra I said good by Kyra she said good by Payton good by. So my brother Brayden he lives in a town that is very big with a lot of people he said   byPAYTON.

 

A photos is A pixor and A planes is samping you fliyin to go playsis. By Nick

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment