Friday, November 2, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 12:00 PM

FREE CHOICE WRITE DAY!!!

Once I had two cats we had them ever cense they where kittens and  one Died. It was sad .Evry  body is excited it is fun. By Audrie

I  have  two  dogs.  Me  and  my  brother   both  have   fish.  We  got  them  on  today.  One  cat  I  feed  him. I  feed  ore   dogs  to.  My   fish  name  is  Ryleigh. by Phoebe.  

I was a side that I got a ipod on the last Sunday befor my bother got a psp to. my mom got us a champlen  my .sister got a bike my .babby sister got nothing besaze she is a babby .my dad got a  play sashin. my bother rylee got toy chranchformoremers. my sister kyra whnt to go to her frinds a lot. I have to dogs my dog is black that how it was when I got it my dog is cute vary vary cute. but my sister is just blond. nest hollween I will be a zombie for haollween  but my brother is cool but he can do cool sutff   by payton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment