Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:11 AM

Topic: Write about a time when you worked together with someone.

 

   Well that is easy because I was at my grandma’s house on Monday with  my cusins. I love my grandma. I had  supper there. Me and my cusins played for a while. I had fun.

     Working together is important.

      Yesterday I worked  with Delaney.    By Taylor

 

I had worked with Lars at math  together because he’s a good friend and we never play around when we do our math.I  had whent to my brothers house and I  whent  to helped  him assort  his movies that we watch on the afternoon.   By Moises

 

 

Ok Ill tell you a story   .Once there was a little girl and a little boy there names were Sam and Delaney . There was a big heavy box so Sam and Delaney took it to there Grandma . It was a Robin . There Grandma liked it vary  much . By the way Sam and Delaney lived in Texas and there Grandma lived in South Dacoda  . – By Delaney

 

 

Write   about a time that you    worked    together.   I always  work   together   for example  at  reading    groups   I haft to work   with my team mates  exspeshale    ,HAILEY

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment