Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:10 AM

Topic: What does it mean to cooperate?

I  one   time   cooperated    with  my   brother .  I   did   not   wont   cooperate   with  my    brother.  I   just  ran   from   him.  I   like  to  run   from   him  some   times .  I   like  to just   run  to  my   room  some   times.  I   also  cooperate   with   my   friends.  I   like  to  just   run  from  them.  I  like  to   walk   from   my   friends   alot.  I   like  to  go  to  the  swing   set    to  run   from   them.  I   like  to  go  to  the  fens  and   stay   there.  I   like  to   cooperate   with   my  mom. I  like  to  run   from  her   some   times  in  the   mornig.     By  sam         

 I  shared  a   piece  of  paper  with  my  mom . I  olso  shared  a  toy  with  my Firend  Kornny  .  By  megan  

Me and Sam work as a team. Sam and I  are stuck on a word. It is a hard word to read. We had to sound and pound. We skip it un till we go over it. Me and Sam are working as a team. We had to yous are brain un till we new it. It was hard to know it. By Dominick

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment