Thursday, October 4, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 1:56 PM

Topic: What animals are in the desert?

In the desert I would try to find a Rode runner and I would see a kangaroo.

I would also see a Rattle snake and a red fox  - by Noah

In  the  desert  I  might  find  a  desert  fox.  You  might  also  see a  jackrabbit.  You might  see  a  rode runner  to.  I  might  even.I  might  see  a  rattlsnack.  I  might  see a  liserd.  I  might  see  askorpin. – by Phoebe


I MIGHT FIND CAMOLS .I might snaks. imight find lizder scwerpeens  bugs. acool stuf .snaping tertols.  vaey vaey hot in the desert .thays peope  .crepey stuf . thays a lot of dete . is fun. is cool at the desert.  babey snaks . cool anmolos. a litte babye stuf .kagross. bunes dere.  chedus . rode runner . radol snaks babye snaks. cool I thenk elfens. tigers.  funny anmols . pozen lizers.  wofes .  ows .  wode pekers . peope can sleep at the dezerbut its scarey.  it is not good they at ul. hoses.  fun anmols. – by Payton

0 comments:

Post a Comment