Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Posted by Mrs. Koehn On 9:04 AM

Topic: Write a story about something that was weak that becomes strong. 

I know something weak that becomes strong and that is me because when I was a baby I am weak because I can’t hold a pickle can. But when I grow up I can hold a pickle can now. If I was a baby I defintly couldin’t pick up a cat but now I can because I am a grown up now. If I also was a baby and I am weak I also couldin’t hold a can to. But now I can because I am a 6 year old. That’s how I know and now you know now. – by Carlysha


Me that is eze I am not strong. My dog thaks he is strong. I yose to have 4 dogs thay thak that thay are strong. i woot to git stronger.Sum bugs are strong. Sum bugs  are not strong.   – by Kourtney      

My brother Josh he was weak and he got stronger. I hope some day I will get stronger then him. My dog tank is stronger then me. By krystiana

0 comments:

Post a Comment